Earlier this week I set out into the forrest to get in a heavy clubbell training session. Trekking out, deep into Mother Nature, for a bit of communion and physical activity is something that I hold very dear. I grew up next to a set of woods, so I feel right at home under a [...]
I take a lot of pride in my programming. I’m not one to just throw something against the wall, hoping that it will stick. There’s thought and contemplation, experimentation and analysis, adjustment and outfitting that goes into a program’s build and deployment. Before I REALLY made a go at this movement coaching thing, I was [...]
It was a GORGEOUS day here in Jersey today. And, thus, provided the perfect excuse to get outdoors and get some honest, heavy clubbell training in. Then again, we don’t really need too much of an excuse to get outside and train, do we??? One thing I like to do in my training is film [...]
Contrary to what that headline may lead some to believe, we are NOT training to use our clubbell as a projectile. If we’re minding our technique and using the clubbell correctly, training the Front Rock-It will not result in any stratosphere (or glass) shattering. The Clubbell Front Rock-It, and all the relatives within its family [...]
I offer a number of services here at Day 1 Fitness Solutions. Private and Small Group Coaching, Workshops, Virtual Coaching and Information Products. While all of these offerings are at play in the Health and Fitness arena, my focus is on movement transformation across the board. I have no issue whatsoever with body transformation and [...]
I admit it. I’m biased. I LOVE Clubbell Training. So, it comes as no surprise that I’m a huge advocate of training with clubbells. I meet a lot of people who’ve used clubbells or dabbled in them for a stint, and pretty much on the whole their sentiment seems to be the same: ‘They’re pretty [...]
Whether it’s virtual or actual, one of the things we strive to offer in conjunction with all of our programs is a sense of community in the hopes of fostering sustainable fitness habits. Not only should your training be effective and efficient, but it should be fun. By forging new, meaningful relationships, you’re able to [...]
CST Head Coach, and good buddy, Shane Heins has just released the newest entry in his Clubbell Evolution Series: The Clubbell Hero Evolution I’ve yet to run through the program, but have had the opportunity to look over the materials. If you enjoyed Clubbell Mass Evolution, you’ll certainly enjoy Hero Evolution. Even though the two [...]
Having just arrived back from another camping retreat, it’s evident just how important training to improve the efficiency of your chosen lifestyle is. Our focus was on survival skills and specific fitness preparations for “making it through” the weekend. Fire is king out there, and without it you won’t last too long (especially after a [...]
Welcome back, campers! In the first installment of our Clubbell Axeman video tutorial series we took a look at the Clubbell 2 Handed Call To Order. That took care of ripping our tool up from the earth. Now, in this second installment, we’ll take a look at wielding our tool around our upper carriage. The [...]
I’m a huge fan of the outdoors. Especially the wilderness. Being secluded out in woods, away from the noise and pace of industry, is serene. It feels like home. I grew up next to a wooded area. What seemed huge as a kid, now looks more like a few scattered trees keeping watch over some [...]
So, we’ve finally arrived. If you’ve been grooving in your movement from the last installment, you’ve most likely organically moved into the full Clubbell Swing. If you’re not quite there yet, so sweat… this last piece of the puzzle should help you see the bigger picture. In our final installment, we’ll take a look at [...]
- Hcg drops: Amazing stuff. My thanks for writing that. I'll c...
- nfl jerseys for infants: Hi there, I check your new stuff on a regular basi...
- John Belkewitch: Thanksgiving was great, bro. Haven't stopped eat...
- John Sifferman: Thanks for the update, John - good to know things ...
- John Belkewitch: Renee! Great to hear from you :-) Going strong u...
- Side Bending Is Ancient History May 10, 2012
- Best Tough Mudder Gear January 20, 2011
- Tough Mudder Training: 5 Key Components To A Safe And Effective Plan January 10, 2011
- 4 Houses, 1 Community: Transform Your Movement, Transform Your Life April 10, 2012
- Rugged Maniac Comes To Jersey April 24, 2011
- Going Beyond The Mat With Your Training – Pressure Testing For Specific Preparedness January 7, 2013
- Fit For The Holidays: Training With Santa Claus December 17, 2012
- It’s Been A While… November 20, 2012
- Zombies Run!: Spike Your Running With Some Creative Engagement July 30, 2012
- Mirror, Mirror: What’s My Fitness Reflection? June 11, 2012
Follow @day1pt on Twitter