The Northeast was hit with a double dose of the white stuff again this past week (and more is on the way for next week). More than recent winters, we’re being reminded that snow shoveling, just like any other activity, can be quite the work out. Most people tend to think of it as more […]
In today’s society it’s increasingly easier to fill our time, and harder to manage it. Consequently, it helps to train in ways that are not only an effective use of our time, but an efficient one as well. Here our goal is to receive the most benefit from our training in the least time possible. […]
I absolutely LOVE training outdoors, especially in the woods. The more remote, the better. Nothing like getting realigned with nature. However, here in Jersey, the weather tends to start becoming a factor around the first week of December. Throw in a blizzard, and not only are you fighting the cold but you’ve also got to […]
m4s0n501 Just what is a Jack In A Box Squat? Why would you want to add it to your current training program? Just how the heck do you perform it? The latest edition of the RMAX Magazine has just been released and inside you can read my tutorial (and watch the included videos) on the […]
New Jersey saw its first snow fall of the winter and boy was it a BLIZZARD! However, being trapped inside 32 inch walls of white stuff gave me a prime opportunity to go over proper technique. A quick scan up and down my block confirmed that NO ONE was removing snow safely. And considering the […]
- John Belkewitch: Thanks for checking out the post! Let me know how...
- Tanja: Particularly interesting....look ahead to visiting...
- nfl jerseys for infants: Hi there, I check your new stuff on a regular basi...
- John Belkewitch: Thanksgiving was great, bro. Haven't stopped eat...
- John Sifferman: Thanks for the update, John - good to know things ...
- Side Bending Is Ancient History May 10, 2012
- Best Tough Mudder Gear January 20, 2011
- Basic Mobility Routine: Neck & Shoulders May 17, 2011
- Tough Mudder Training: 5 Key Components To A Safe And Effective Plan January 10, 2011
- 4 Houses, 1 Community: Transform Your Movement, Transform Your Life April 10, 2012
- Going Beyond The Mat With Your Training – Pressure Testing For Specific Preparedness January 7, 2013
- Fit For The Holidays: Training With Santa Claus December 17, 2012
- It’s Been A While… November 20, 2012
- Zombies Run!: Spike Your Running With Some Creative Engagement July 30, 2012
- Mirror, Mirror: What’s My Fitness Reflection? June 11, 2012
Follow @day1pt on Twitter