Everyone’s looking for it in some form or another. Whether it’s diet, physiology, or the check book, balance is sought after like a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Many find it quite the frustrating hunt, at least until they realize that balance isn’t so much a rock solid destination as it [...]
I recently had the honor of becoming Gold Medal Bodies Trainer Certified. What this means is that Day 1 will be able to bring a lot more GMB classes, workshops and seminars to the East Coast. I’ve been able to work with this innovated group of professionals for the past few years, both in person [...]
Unless you’ve been living under a rock the past few weeks, you’ve all heard and seen the devastation caused by the 9.0 earthquake and resulting tsunami that struck the land of the rising sun and its people. Thousands lost their lives. Thousands more are missing. Over one hundred thousand have lost their homes. Nuclear reactor [...]
- Hcg drops: Amazing stuff. My thanks for writing that. I'll c...
- nfl jerseys for infants: Hi there, I check your new stuff on a regular basi...
- John Belkewitch: Thanksgiving was great, bro. Haven't stopped eat...
- John Sifferman: Thanks for the update, John - good to know things ...
- John Belkewitch: Renee! Great to hear from you :-) Going strong u...
- Side Bending Is Ancient History May 10, 2012
- Best Tough Mudder Gear January 20, 2011
- Tough Mudder Training: 5 Key Components To A Safe And Effective Plan January 10, 2011
- 4 Houses, 1 Community: Transform Your Movement, Transform Your Life April 10, 2012
- Rugged Maniac Comes To Jersey April 24, 2011
- Going Beyond The Mat With Your Training – Pressure Testing For Specific Preparedness January 7, 2013
- Fit For The Holidays: Training With Santa Claus December 17, 2012
- It’s Been A While… November 20, 2012
- Zombies Run!: Spike Your Running With Some Creative Engagement July 30, 2012
- Mirror, Mirror: What’s My Fitness Reflection? June 11, 2012
Follow @day1pt on Twitter