If you’ve been working on the previous two installments, you should be comfortable moving on to this 3rd, and final, beginner movement. We’ve moved from close floor engagement with the KB Seiza Twist, to higher transitional work with the KB Shin Lunge Switch, to finally arrive at working on our stand-up game. Finally, we’re going [...]
In our first installment we kept you, and your kettlebell, close to the ground. Our KB Seiza Twist (and it’s modifications) worked on core activation and maintaining a long spine to assure safe and effective training. In this 2nd installment, we’re taking things a bit higher off the ground. With the KB Shin Lunge Switch, [...]
Kettlebells are all the rage. They’re becoming more and more poplular – showing up on TV, in magazines, and all across the web. And with the increase in popularity comes and increase in demand for training. More and more, clients are coming in to not just go beyond getting in shape, but to do so [...]
For the Final Push of my TACFIT Field Instructor Certification preparations, I decided to take a page out of CST Head Coach, Shane Heins’ playbook and run myself through the TACFIT 6-A-Day protocol. Completing the 6-A-Day means performing TACFIT Alpha through Foxtrot in a single day. This serves as a means to be more prepared [...]
- Hcg drops: Amazing stuff. My thanks for writing that. I'll c...
- nfl jerseys for infants: Hi there, I check your new stuff on a regular basi...
- John Belkewitch: Thanksgiving was great, bro. Haven't stopped eat...
- John Sifferman: Thanks for the update, John - good to know things ...
- John Belkewitch: Renee! Great to hear from you :-) Going strong u...
- Side Bending Is Ancient History May 10, 2012
- Best Tough Mudder Gear January 20, 2011
- Tough Mudder Training: 5 Key Components To A Safe And Effective Plan January 10, 2011
- 4 Houses, 1 Community: Transform Your Movement, Transform Your Life April 10, 2012
- Rugged Maniac Comes To Jersey April 24, 2011
- Going Beyond The Mat With Your Training – Pressure Testing For Specific Preparedness January 7, 2013
- Fit For The Holidays: Training With Santa Claus December 17, 2012
- It’s Been A While… November 20, 2012
- Zombies Run!: Spike Your Running With Some Creative Engagement July 30, 2012
- Mirror, Mirror: What’s My Fitness Reflection? June 11, 2012
Follow @day1pt on Twitter