So, we’ve reached the end of our famous monster journey. Frankenstein, Wolfman and Dracula have come and gone. Kudos to them for doing the work and getting back in the game. In this final installment of our Monster Movement series we’re going to celebrate Halloween by running through the Monster Mash. No, it’s not a [...]
Hopefully, you’ve been working on Frankenstein’s descending shin roll and the Wolfman’s quad based spinal wave. If not, give them a run for their money. You’ll need some familiarity with them if you’re going to tackle next week’s Monster Movement installment. But, hey… let’s not get ahead of ourselves. This week, we’re taking a look [...]
Ok. So, if you’ve checked out our last post, you know just how much I LOVE HALLOWEEN… We’re going to continue the in-depth look at a few famous monster-men who decided to stop by for some one-on-one movement work. This week, we’re going to say hello to the Wolfman. Solid guy all around. Blue collar, [...]
- Hcg drops: Amazing stuff. My thanks for writing that. I'll c...
- nfl jerseys for infants: Hi there, I check your new stuff on a regular basi...
- John Belkewitch: Thanksgiving was great, bro. Haven't stopped eat...
- John Sifferman: Thanks for the update, John - good to know things ...
- John Belkewitch: Renee! Great to hear from you :-) Going strong u...
- Side Bending Is Ancient History May 10, 2012
- Best Tough Mudder Gear January 20, 2011
- Tough Mudder Training: 5 Key Components To A Safe And Effective Plan January 10, 2011
- 4 Houses, 1 Community: Transform Your Movement, Transform Your Life April 10, 2012
- Rugged Maniac Comes To Jersey April 24, 2011
- Going Beyond The Mat With Your Training – Pressure Testing For Specific Preparedness January 7, 2013
- Fit For The Holidays: Training With Santa Claus December 17, 2012
- It’s Been A While… November 20, 2012
- Zombies Run!: Spike Your Running With Some Creative Engagement July 30, 2012
- Mirror, Mirror: What’s My Fitness Reflection? June 11, 2012
Follow @day1pt on Twitter