The Northeast was hit with a double dose of the white stuff again this past week (and more is on the way for next week). More than recent winters, we’re being reminded that snow shoveling, just like any other activity, can be quite the work out. Most people tend to think of it as more [...]
One of the top questions I get regarding the Tough Mudder is “So, what should I wear?” And, of course, the answer is always “Well, that depends.” While all Tough Mudders are similar in design, they’re not all equal in actualization. The biggest determinant of gear is going to be the elements. Is your event [...]
When training for anything – not just a 12 mile, 19 military grade obstacle course – you want to make sure your plan progresses so that you peak at event time. Not before, and certainly not afterward. Having said that, everyone’s plan will look different. When prepping our team for New Jersey’s Tri State Tough [...]
Just what is a Jack In A Box Squat? Why would you want to add it to your current training program? Just how the heck do you perform it? The latest edition of the RMAX Magazine has just been released and inside you can read my tutorial (and watch the included videos) on the JIABS [...]
New Jersey saw its first snow fall of the winter and boy was it a BLIZZARD! However, being trapped inside 32 inch walls of white stuff gave me a prime opportunity to go over proper technique. A quick scan up and down my block confirmed that NO ONE was removing snow safely. And considering the [...]
- Hcg drops: Amazing stuff. My thanks for writing that. I'll c...
- nfl jerseys for infants: Hi there, I check your new stuff on a regular basi...
- John Belkewitch: Thanksgiving was great, bro. Haven't stopped eat...
- John Sifferman: Thanks for the update, John - good to know things ...
- John Belkewitch: Renee! Great to hear from you :-) Going strong u...
- Side Bending Is Ancient History May 10, 2012
- Best Tough Mudder Gear January 20, 2011
- Tough Mudder Training: 5 Key Components To A Safe And Effective Plan January 10, 2011
- 4 Houses, 1 Community: Transform Your Movement, Transform Your Life April 10, 2012
- Rugged Maniac Comes To Jersey April 24, 2011
- Going Beyond The Mat With Your Training – Pressure Testing For Specific Preparedness January 7, 2013
- Fit For The Holidays: Training With Santa Claus December 17, 2012
- It’s Been A While… November 20, 2012
- Zombies Run!: Spike Your Running With Some Creative Engagement July 30, 2012
- Mirror, Mirror: What’s My Fitness Reflection? June 11, 2012
Follow @day1pt on Twitter