Earlier this week I set out into the forrest to get in a heavy clubbell training session. Trekking out, deep into Mother Nature, for a bit of communion and physical activity is something that I hold very dear. I grew up next to a set of woods, so I feel right at home under a [...]
The trending hot-topic in our Virtual Coaching forum deals with the stability/mobility continuum, and the role it plays in producing graceful and powerful movement. It’s a discussion that was sparked by one of our member’s fabulous journaling – which by the way, if you’re NOT journaling in your own training, you should start NOW (more [...]
It was a GORGEOUS day here in Jersey today. And, thus, provided the perfect excuse to get outdoors and get some honest, heavy clubbell training in. Then again, we don’t really need too much of an excuse to get outside and train, do we??? One thing I like to do in my training is film [...]
I only recommend products on this site that I’ve used personally or with my clients. However, I have not used Clubbell Mass Evolution. Not yet, anyway (soon… very soon…). So, why am I recommending it? Because I don’t need to use THIS program to know it works. I know the man behind the program. I [...]
- Hcg drops: Amazing stuff. My thanks for writing that. I'll c...
- nfl jerseys for infants: Hi there, I check your new stuff on a regular basi...
- John Belkewitch: Thanksgiving was great, bro. Haven't stopped eat...
- John Sifferman: Thanks for the update, John - good to know things ...
- John Belkewitch: Renee! Great to hear from you :-) Going strong u...
- Side Bending Is Ancient History May 10, 2012
- Best Tough Mudder Gear January 20, 2011
- Tough Mudder Training: 5 Key Components To A Safe And Effective Plan January 10, 2011
- 4 Houses, 1 Community: Transform Your Movement, Transform Your Life April 10, 2012
- Rugged Maniac Comes To Jersey April 24, 2011
- Going Beyond The Mat With Your Training – Pressure Testing For Specific Preparedness January 7, 2013
- Fit For The Holidays: Training With Santa Claus December 17, 2012
- It’s Been A While… November 20, 2012
- Zombies Run!: Spike Your Running With Some Creative Engagement July 30, 2012
- Mirror, Mirror: What’s My Fitness Reflection? June 11, 2012
Follow @day1pt on Twitter