Indeed, it has. I haven’t updated the site with a new blog post in several months, and you have my apologies for the sudden lack of communication with you all. But, I wanted to take the time now to check in and give my good friends across the world wide web a bit of an […]
Comfort Zones are niceties, to be sure. However, when it comes to your health and fitness they’re dangerous liasons. It’s only as you push the envelope of your comfort zones that you see continual growth and progress. This shows up in all aspects of our lives. From profession, to relationships, to physique to health. You’re […]
Millions of people suffer on a daily basis from joint related pains. The most common form of joint pain – Arthritic Disease – affects just under 50 million Americans. The old-school way of thinking was to chalk it up to “old age.” Rest, and waiting for joint replacement, were the prescriptions of choice. While these […]
There are a ton of things we can do to counter the sludge created from a sedentary and seated lifestyle. For starters, you can check out the free resource on this site, to work out some of those kinks right from your desk. There are copious other ways to go about countering our chair shaped […]
What’s the best music is best to work out to? Does musical selection even matter? Perhaps no music at all is the way to go… Personal preference certainly ties deeply into what should go on the iPod during a training session. But whether you’re choosing Metal, Rock, Pop, Hip-Hop, or New Wave, you should pay […]
m4s0n501 Thoracic spine mobility is important in maintaining healthy posture and breathing. Unfortunately, the shadows cast by our technological age are grizzly ones. Slumped and seated postures, especially when held for a prolonged period of time, pose a major threat to maintaining an efficient anatomical position. The build-up of tension in and around the area […]
- John Belkewitch: Thanks for checking out the post! Let me know how...
- Tanja: Particularly interesting....look ahead to visiting...
- nfl jerseys for infants: Hi there, I check your new stuff on a regular basi...
- John Belkewitch: Thanksgiving was great, bro. Haven't stopped eat...
- John Sifferman: Thanks for the update, John - good to know things ...
- Side Bending Is Ancient History May 10, 2012
- Best Tough Mudder Gear January 20, 2011
- Basic Mobility Routine: Neck & Shoulders May 17, 2011
- Tough Mudder Training: 5 Key Components To A Safe And Effective Plan January 10, 2011
- 4 Houses, 1 Community: Transform Your Movement, Transform Your Life April 10, 2012
- Going Beyond The Mat With Your Training – Pressure Testing For Specific Preparedness January 7, 2013
- Fit For The Holidays: Training With Santa Claus December 17, 2012
- It’s Been A While… November 20, 2012
- Zombies Run!: Spike Your Running With Some Creative Engagement July 30, 2012
- Mirror, Mirror: What’s My Fitness Reflection? June 11, 2012
Follow @day1pt on Twitter